3rd Biennial Conference - Dublin
Trinity College Dublin
Proposals for papers and panels are invited for the third interdisciplinary conference of the Society for Renaissance Studies.
The Society would welcome papers on any aspects of Renaissance history, literature, philosophy, music, art, architecture and other artefacts.
Proposals are welcome from both established scholars and post-graduates working in the field. Papers should be of 20-25 minutes duration.
Proposals (max. 400 words) should be sent by Friday 7 September 2007 to:
Dr Sarah Alyn Stacey
Fees for delegates registering before 6 June 2008:
- Delegate attending Thursday 10 – Saturday 12 - £100 (includes receptions, tea and coffee)
- Postgraduate student attending Thursday 10 – Saturday 12 - £60 (includes receptions, tea and coffee)
- Delegate attending Friday 11 only - £30 (includes reception, tea and coffee)
- Postgraduate student attending Friday 11 only - £20 (includes reception, tea and coffee)
- Delegate attending Saturday 12 only - £30 (includes tea and coffee)
- Postgraduate student attending Saturday 12 only - £20 (includes tea and coffee)
NB Additional fee for delegates registering after 6 June 2008: £50